Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Little Red Wagon Challenge #401 Wet & Wild!

Hi Everyone!
It's another hot day in the southwest corner of the U.S., temps are in the 110 +/- a few degrees.   For most of us, we are staying cool by the pool.  Well, this week's theme is Wet & Wild! I used Whipper Snappers Pool Shark stamp, this guy just cracks me up! I want to see your creations with a little splash of water to them. Here is my card for the challenge ~. 


You have until next Tuesday to link up your creations.  I can't wait to see what you come up with!

3 comments:

  1. Love the theme this week! Your card is fab Sandy! Ya gotta love those cute Whipper Snapper stamps!! Always fun to color! Miss you and the Girl Friends!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This shark card is amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the fun challenge! Your shark card makes me smile, Sandy.

    ReplyDelete