Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Little Red Wagon Challenge #342- Blooming Fun!

Hello again! This week I will be hosting our challenge here at Little Red Wagon. I have chosen our theme Blooming Fun! Let's do flowers, pretty flowers. Maybe some pretty floral papers, stamps, embossing folders, or pretty flower embellishments!! Have fun and join us!

I used an All Dressed Up digital stamp for my card. I added some pretty flowers too. I colored using my Prismacolor pencils.

I will post my top picks next Tuesday.

Have fun!!
Donna






5 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card, Donna! The image is adorable and the flowers are a perfect way to embellish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a darling card.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great makes from the DT, thank you for a fab challenge.
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete