Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Challenge #290 - To Die For


Hello Everyone!

It's time for Challenge #290 at Little Red Wagon.  It is my turn to choose this week's theme and I am going with my favorite technique - die cutting.  I call this challenge TO DIE FOR.

Almost everything on my card today has been die cut - but you just need to die cut one thing.  I am admittedly a die cutting overachiever!!!!

I can't wait to see your creative use of die cutting.  You can use a manual or electronic die cutter.    Be sure to join in the fun and share your project with us. And be sure to visit the other girlfriends' blogs to see what they have created to share with you.

Susie

7 comments:

  1. I just want you ladies to know that I really enjoy your challenge site. I like the clean, inviting nature of your blog and posts. And I think all of you are incredibly talented. Thank you for what you do!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so sweet to lift us up like that! Everyone loves encouragement and I have to say....you really are an encourager. Thanks for the beautiful comment.

      Delete
    2. What a lovely thing to say Melissa! Thank you so much. We are glad to hear that you are inspired.

      Delete
  2. CUTE gum ball card design with all of the dies. Playing along today with some die-cut trimmings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks - heading over to your blog to see your creation right now!!

      Delete
  3. What a cheerful card! This will certainly give a special someone something to 'chew on'! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet card! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete