Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Challenge #233 - Easter Parade

Welcome!

Jayne here with another challenge for you.

As we are heading into a long weekend and one of the most important celebrations on the Christian calendar, of course I chose 'Easter' for this weeks theme.

Doesn't matter how you approach it.....cute and cuddly, religious, or chocolate bunnies galore, just dig into those Wagons and get creating!

Although my first instinct was to go for the 'cute and cuddly', I settled on a more meaningful theme, inspired by an extract from an Easter poem by Helen Steiner Rice.


The design itself is a slight variation on an easel card.


I'm hoping you'll get a chance to play along with us this week, just remember to link up your creations below and we'll be sure to stop by.

The Girlfriends also have lots more inspiration for you, so why not take a look?

Have a great week and a very Happy Easter,
Jayne.x.

7 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful creation! The colors and design are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one stunning creation. Gorgeous :-)
    Thank you for this Challenge.

    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the fun challenge and that gorgeous tent card for added inspiration! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you for a fab challenge I love the card the style and colour scheme is ace,I haven't seen this style before may have to give it a try myself.... and I love those flowers . thank you and have a very happy Easter Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW stunning card Jayne, I love the design and that wonderful poem!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete