Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Top Coloring Projects!

Wow there are some really amazing copic artists out there!

You know I love clean and simple so how could I not pick this!


This is just wow!
http://kinsalecreations.blogspot.ca/2012/11/dysu-97-leaves-trees.html


The details here are amazing! It would take me 2 days to color this and it wouldn't look half as good!
http://iwannabuildamemory.blogspot.ca/2012/11/a-caroling-we-will-go.html


I suggest you bookmark this copic ladies!
Come back tomorrow for another great challenge!

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! I'm honored to have my little card featured along with Anni and Tracy. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful work ladies! Thanks for playing along with us!
    Joanne xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh goodness! Thank you so much for such a lovely comment about my work. You made my day. :-) Thanks also for the Top 3 pick and a big congratulations to Anni and Barb!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WooHoo for my girl Tracy! Her cards are absolutely amazing!!!!
    Huggies ~
    Sharron♥

    ReplyDelete