Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Challenge #159 - Texturize It!

Good Morning!  Today's challenge is all about texture!  I love working with embossing folders, so that is my challenge for you.  Pull out your embossing folders and create something with texture.

I decided it was time to get going on my Christmas cards, so I made up this pretty card using an embossing folder and an ornament cut with my Silhouette.


Are you up for the challenge?  Just use an embossing folder on your project and then link up below!  We can't wait to see what you create :)

Joanne xo


7 comments:

  1. Great challenge - a good reminder to get out those texture plates and use em!
    Shanna :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the challenge. It fits my card made with "textiles".

    ReplyDelete
  3. For some reason I couldn't see your card on the post. This is always one of my favorite challenges. Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card. Thanks for the challenge.
    Hugs, Patricia

    ReplyDelete