Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Featured Creations - Lace!

There were so many lovely creations this week!

But I managed to pick out a few creations to highlight.

From Lori, this sweet card:


From Chris this lovely gift box:


From Pauline, this cute card:


From Sandie, this delicate card:


And from Blooming Crafts this gorgeous birdhouse:



Ladies, please feel free to grab our blinkie from the sidebar and display it on your blog!

Thanks to everyone who joined us this week! Come back tomorrow for a terrific challenge from Deanna.

5 comments:

  1. Lovely card selections congrats to those chosen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful creations ladies! Thanks for joining us and for sharing your talents!
    Joanne xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww thanks so much for featuring me - I'm really chuffed! Will grab the blinkie and display on my sidebar with pride :-)
    hugs
    pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for chosing my card to feature. I shall display my blinkie with pride

    ReplyDelete