Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Birthday Challenge Highlights

Another week has flown by and it is time to highlight the featured cards for the week. There were so many wonderful birthday cards.......where do you begin.

Amy had 2 cards that stood out..........


Check out this sweet card by Denise........

Jane created her card with this adorable image.......

I loved Kathryn's card......

Piali was very creative with this card.......


Trish's card made me smile.........

Wendy made a beautiful 40th birthday card.......

Thank you to everyone that participated in this weeks challenge. Stop back tomorrow and check out Avril's challenge.

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards ladies! Congrats on being featured:)
    Joanne xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Everyone did such a wonderful job! I think I am going to have a hard time picking cards for my challenge next week if this keeps up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful cards ladies!!! Thanks so much for picking mine, too!!!
    Trish
    I always have fun playing along in your challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am kinda popping by some challenges blogs and wanted to leave a comment, I love all of these cards...these are some great ideas! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete